Last updated: January 30 2019
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
• To enable certain functions of the Service
• To provide analytics
From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we’re still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site, whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
• Form related cookies. When you submit data through a form, such as those found on our Contact and/or Testimonial pages, cookies may be set to remember your users details for future correspondence
• Analytics / site preference cookies. We may use analytics and site preference cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics and site preference cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies. Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage statistics of the Service so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit, which help us understand how we can improve the site for you.
This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your user experience. These cookies may track things like how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site, which allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook and Twitter will set cookies through our site, which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
• For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
• For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
• For the Safari web browser, ple
ase visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
• For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
• AllAboutCookies: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
• Network Advertising Initiative: https://www.networkadvertising.org/
• Qualcom: https://qualcom.ie/contact/